A uPVC Casement Doors is a movable structure used to close off an entrance, typically consisting of a panel that swings on hinges.
When open, they admit ventilation and light. These doors, control the physical atmosphere within a space by enclosing the air drafts, so that interiors may be more effectively heated or cooled. These types of doors are significant in preventing the spread of fire. They also act as a barrier to noise.
Features Of uPVC Casement Doors
- Special Stainless Steel Friction Hinges
- Multipoint Locking System
- A Double Sealing Mechanism that results in perfect insulation
- Option For Pull Down Mesh & Pleated Mesh is Also Available
- Villa Series also available
- Motorized Option also available
- Very Strong 2D & 3D Hinges
- The casement doors work on inwards and outward opening mechanism. It opens inside or outside with the help of the outer sash frame.
- These doors are provided with multi-locking and center locking with a key that gives more security to the system.
- Further, we can also customize these doors as per the requirements of the clients.
For More Updates Follow us on Facebook